Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
BBA/Rappaport Center Pro Bono Fair for Attorneys & Law Students
Monday, October 22, 2012 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM (EDT)
Celebrate Pro Bono Month! The Rappaport Center and the Boston Bar Association are co-sponsoring the fourth annual Pro Bono Fair for Attorneys & Law Students. Many Boston-area agencies will be available to speak with law students and lawyers about volunteer opportunities. This is a terrific opportunity to learn more about the vast array of pro bono opportunities in the Boston community and to network with public service attorneys and law students.
All Boston area law students and attorneys are welcome!
Participating agencies include:
- Action for Boston Community Development, Parker Hill/Fenway Immigration Program
- Aid to Incarcerated Mothers
- AIDS Action Committee of Massachusetts (Legal and Public Policy Departments)
- Alternatives for Community & Environment
- Boston Earned Income Tax Credit Coalition
- Community Legal Services and Counseling Center
- Conservation Law Foundation
- Disability Law Center
- Equal Justice Coalition
- Health Law Institute at JRI Health
- Jewish Family and Children's Services, Bet Tzedek Legal Services
- Kids in Need of Defense
- Legal Advocacy and Resource Center
- Lutheran Social Services
- Massachusetts Law Reform Institute's Attorneys General's Home Corp Innovative Grant - Homeless Prevention Program
- Massachusetts Office of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation
- Medical-Legal Partnership I Boston
- Mental Health Legal Advisors Committee
- Neighborhood of Affordable Housing
- New England Innocence Project
- Political Asylum/Immigration Representation Project
- Prisoners' Legal Services
- The Second Step
- Victim Rights Law Center
- Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts of Massachusetts
- Volunteer Lawyers Project, including Senior Partners for Justice
- Women's Bar Foundation
When & Where
Rappaport Center for Law and Public Service
The Rappaport Center for Law and Public Service at Suffolk University Law School prepares lawyers for leadership in public service and provides a regional forum for innovative thinking about law and public policy.